Historic Commercial Vehicle Society

The origins of the Society date back to 1958 when the Historic Commercial Vehicle Club (as it was then) was formed by a small group of enthusiasts who between them owned less than a dozen preserved commercial vehicles. Today the Society has over 3,000 members who between them own more than 7,500 vehicles such has been the growth of interest in the preservation of commercial road vehicles. Between them these portray a living history of the commercial transport scene and show the developments which have taken place since the turn of the century.

Postal address: 
Dave Heasman
Historic Commercial Vehicle Society
"Southern"
Hardwick
Nr Aylesbury
Bucks
HP22 4DU
United Kingdom